This is a state licensed school and is not affiliated with Eddy County DWI Program.
Please note: Enter through the back side door
All classes are scheduled 6:00-10:00 p.m. on first 3 consecutive Mondays
2016 Class Schedule
October 3, 10, 17
December 5, 12, 19
Classes begin promptly at 6:00 p.m.
DWI School pre-registration is MANDATORY.
1. All offenders are ordered by the court to attend DWI School are required to PRE-REGISTER.
2. Pre-Registration will be held from 2:00-5:30 p.m. on the first Monday of each scheduled month at 903 Lea Street. (Corner of Lea and Mesa)
3. You must pay the full $175 in cash or money order. No personal checks will be accepted and no refunds are permitted. *12-hour course is mandatory*
4. All participants must attend all three classes offered that month in the consecutive order in which they are held.
5. Any offenders missing a class will be referred back to the court. If the court allows the offender to reschedule the class, that offender will pay an additional mandatory $50 re-enrollment fee before making up the class missed the following scheduled month.
6. Should you have any questions, call Glen Collier, Facilitator, at (575) 365-6848 or (575) 746-3770.