- Elected Officials
- County Assessor
Search Property Tax Records and Map Look upMap Lookup Page :
Property Tax Records and Estimated Tax Calculator Eagle Web Lookup Page :
Notice of Value and Property Lookup
Account numbers for each parcel begins with:
- R- Real Property Account @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- M- Mobile Home Account @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- P- Business Personal Property Account @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- C- Centrally Assessed Account @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Rendering Period Yearly- January 1st to last day of February
- 2023 Manufactured Home Rendering Form (PDF)
- 2023 65 and Older Low-Income or Disabled Form (PDF)
- 2023 65 and Older Low Income or Disabled Form Spanish (PDF)
- 2023 LIVESTOCK FORM (PDF)
- 2023 Business Personal Property Rendering Form (PDF)
- 2022 Business Personal Property Valuation Guidelline (PDF)
- 2023 Business Personal Property Guidelines
Protest Period- File your Petition for Protest up to 30 days after mailing date of the Notice of Value.
Land Splits and Combinations
Per State Regulation All taxes MUST be paid in advance of any split or combine.
New Mexico Statutes NM Stat § 7-38-44.1
A. For real property subject to valuation for property taxation purposes in a taxable year that is divided or combined, a county shall proceed to determine the taxes due on the property by using the prior year's tax rate, if the current tax rates have not been set, and the prior year's value, if the current year value has not been set, and proceed to immediately collect the taxes, penalties, interest and fees through the taxable year in which the property is divided or combined.
B. A taxpayer shall pay the taxes, penalties, interest and fees due on real property divided or combined through the taxable year in which the property is divided or combined prior to filing a plat.
Some helpful steps to follow.
- Survey completed and signed off by licensed surveyor.
- Assessor's Office for paid in advance for all taxes owed.
- Treasurer's Office takes payment for subdivision or claim of exemption fees.
- Approved plat is recorded with County Clerk's Office. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Property Transfer and Exemption Forms
Manufactured Home Made Perm
Eddy County Water Conservancy Districts
Soil & Water Conservation
|A EAGLE DR||0.150||0.150||0.149||0.147||0.149|
of the County, please follow the procedures in the link below:
Eddy County Manufactured Home Placement Ordinance
Mobile Home Sales or Purchases
If you are moving or selling your mobile home, the Assessor will require the new site address, new mailing address and new owner's name as it should appear on the new title to be issued by the state Motor Vehicle Department. After all information is provided, you will need to go to the Treasurer's Office to get a tax release. The Treasurer will collect all prior and current year taxes before signing and sealing the tax release. After payment gas been made, you need to return to the Assessor Office with receipt of payment for a moving permit. The paperwork must then be taken to the Motor Vehicle Department for the changes to be made. A copy of the new title must be taken to the Assessor to complete the transaction. No changes will be made at the Assessor's Office until a new title has been returned. The current owner will be responsible for taxes if new title is not returned to our office.
This public information is furnished by the Eddy County Assessor's Office. The information must be accepted and used with the understanding that the data received was developed and collected for the purpose of developing a property tax roll as pursuant to statute. This information is provided as a courtesy to the public and is not intended to constitute legal advice. The Eddy County Assessor's Office makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy or suitability of this data for any particular use. The Eddy County Assessor's Office assumes no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of this data.